New drivers in Vancouver earn a CA$500 bonus for 50 rides in 30 days. Terms apply.
Drive with Canada’s newest rideshare and discover bonuses, pay transparency, and new roads to earning income.
What is Lyft?
Lyft is a flexible earning opportunity and a platform that connects drivers with individuals and organizations that need rides. Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn money on any schedule and is a great alternative to other types of earning opportunities. Drivers can cash out any time with Express Pay.
- Boost Your Earnings: You get paid for the time and distance of a trip, plus tips and bonuses
- Be Your Own Boss: Set your own schedule and keep control over when you drive and earn
- You’re at least 25 years old
- Valid driver’s licence
- Any smartphone that can download and run the Lyft Driver app
- Pass an annual driver screening, which reviews your driving history and criminal background check
- You have a 4-door from 2015 or newer
In-Province license required for Ontario and Alberta. British Columbia driver’s license must be Class 1, 2, or 4.
Car year may vary by region
Does not apply if you are renting a car through Express Drive program