Website Teck Resources
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, Industrial Mechanics are responsible for inspecting, repairing, and maintaining the processing plant’s stationary equipment. To be successful, we are looking for someone who has strong interpersonal skills and has the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Be a courageous safety leader, adhere to and sponsor safety and environmental
- Maintain and service the processing plant’s stationary equipment including, pumps, gearboxes, chain-drive, conveyors, belts, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Install, inspect and repair of mechanical and hydraulic components
- In certain components of this role it is mandatory to wear a respirator which requires an interference free seal
- Valid Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyperson’s Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Certification
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous mining experience is an asset
- We offer the chance to live and work in the Rocky Mountains, where year-round recreational activities such as hunting, fishing, skiing, snowmobiling, and biking are unlimited. This position has multiple openings with a variety of schedules, allowing for plenty of work-life balance. Add to this, challenging work assignments and excellent opportunities for career and professional growth with Canada’s largest diversified resource company and we think you’ll find what you’re looking for.
Our employees receive a competitive compensation package that includes, but is not limited to, base earnings plus the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan including but not limited to medical, dental and vision
- Retirement Package
- Two Annual Bonus Plans
- Trades Retention Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Healthy Lifestyle Account
At Teck, we believe in fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace where every individual is treated with respect. We aim to create an environment of trust and accountability, where both current and prospective team members can confidently engage in discussions about their employment and compensation that will contribute to our shared success. Providing remuneration details illustrates our commitment to transparent and equitable compensation practices.
As Canada’s largest diversified mining company, Teck is committed to providing the world with essential resources safely and sustainably. We have a rich history of consistently driving innovation, harnessing cutting-edge technology, and cultivating a dynamic environment that empowers our employees to shape the future.
At Teck, we value diversity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution.
Qualified applicants interested in joining our team are encouraged to apply online or by emailing your resume and cover letter to: . You can also take the next step by chatting with a recruiter directly. Book a call today . We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates will be subject to pre-employment requirements, including professional reference checks and drug testing.
Teck is a diversified resource company committed to responsible mining and mineral development with major business units focused on copper, steelmaking coal and zinc, as well as investments in energy assets.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, its shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols TECK.A and TECK.B and the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol TECK. Learn more about Teck at or
Job Segment: Coal Mining, Electrical, HVAC, Social Media, Mining, Operations, Marketing, Engineering