LMI Technologies, recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, is a medium-sized technology company built on a culture of openness, respect and professional excellence. At LMI our staff work passionately toward the common goal of designing and delivering innovative 3D machine vision solutions to OEMs and System Integrators working in industrial factory automation around the world. The result of this teamwork is high-performance, easy-to-implement and cost-effective 3D sensor technologies that deliver the best results in even the most challenging 3D inline inspection applications.
What will you do as an Inside Sales Representative?
You will report to the Inside Sales Team Lead with a dotted line to the Director of Sales Operations. Our ideal candidate will be based at our Burnaby headquarters and will closely collaborate with the regional sales team.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for carrying out sales administrative tasks that assist outside sales activities from within an office setting. The inside sales role in LMI will develop a clientele of small to mid sized accounts by proactively reaching out to prospects who may have a use for LMI products. Some travel may be required to visit with customers or attend industry events such as trade shows.
- Handle incoming sales calls and incoming requests for sales information.
- Be the first one responding to new customer and distributor web inquiries, help territory managers obtain orders and conduct follow up calls.
- Build client relationships.
- Provide administration support to the sales department.
- Input leads into our CRM package.
- Maintain complete customer profiles, utilizing contact management software to be updated on a regular basis and used to identify and pursue opportunities.
- Constantly upgrade and maintain product knowledge, keeping up-to-date with an ever changing market.
- Proactively identify and prospect opportunities.
- Maintain customer relations through an excellent attitude, strong technical knowledge, efficient work practices and proper documentation.
- Accomplish department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Explore opportunities to add value to the overall growth of the organization
- Proactively contribute to and implement continuous improvement initiatives.
What do you need to be successful?
- A recent graduate or a post-secondary education, preferably in business or a related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with proficiency using Microsoft Office or Google Suite products.
- Exceptional organizational, communication and prioritization skills.
- Self-motivated and results oriented approach to business.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Must be self-driven and possess a positive, proactive attitude.
Salary Range: $44,737 – $51,000 – $58,140
Expected Salary: Our typical hiring range will be +/- 10% of the midpoint listed above. Factors influencing this decision include qualifications and market conditions for the role.
How to submit your interest?
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity and working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, please submit your application to our Human Resources team in confidence by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
While we appreciate your interest in LMI very much, we are only able to respond to candidates selected for further consideration. We look forward to talking to you about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career!
Why being inclusive is important to us?
At LMI Technologies, we are an Equal Opportunity employer and we value the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. We embrace inclusiveness in our workplace, so we can utilize each person’s talents and strengths.
If you are interested in working for a fast-growing global technology company with an inspiring and engaging workplace environment, we invite you to apply and talk about the possibilities of beginning a rewarding new chapter of your career.