Website Fortinet Inc.
Fortinet is looking for a talented Intermediate Cloud Services Developer to join our FortiSASE team. FortiSASE helps extend secure access and high-performance connectivity to users regardless of their geographic location. By delivering networking and security convergence, FortiSASE enables secure access to the web, cloud, and applications anywhere while delivering enterprise-grade security.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining public and private cloud orchestration and networks. You should be at ease working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment in which developing and cultivating partnerships with multifunctional teams is key to long term success. We are always looking for creative ways to take on problems and increase the overall quality of our products.
Location: Burnaby, BC (we are working a hybrid model)
Position: This is a full-time, permanent position
- Design, develop and maintain GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and OpenStack cloud orchestration services.
- Design and deploy secure and scalable network architecture patterns spanning private and public cloud infrastructure.
- Develop unit and integration tests for all written software programs and components.
- Follow test driven development approach
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge transfers
- Document and communicate design and application code specifications and details to other team members
- Exercise/Develop skills in Cloud Networks, Network Security.
Required Job skills:
- Python, Docker, Linux, Git
- SQL Database (Cockroach DB/PostgreSQL)
- Private Cloud Networking/Virtualization (OpenStack)
- Public Cloud Networking/Virtualization (GCP/AWS)
- Bonus Skills/Growth Opportunities:
- CI/CD Pipelines (GitLab/Jenkins etc.)
- Network Security
For more information about the team check out this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx56_G2RnjE.
The Canada base salary range for this full-time position is expected to be between $80,000 – $130,000 annually. Wage ranges are based on various factors including the labour market, job type, and job level. Exact salary offers will be determined by factors such as the candidate’s subject knowledge, skill level, qualifications, and experience.
Fortinet strives to provide you and your family with a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits eligibility starts on your first day of hire and comprises of 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, including a Health Spending Account and a Personal Spending Account that gives you flexibility to spend where you need it the most. Our Employee & Family Assistance Plan (EFAP) offers you and your family access to various services like counseling, legal advice, mental health resources etc. We also provide critical illness, disability, and life insurance, as well as a Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) with a company match to help you save faster for retirement. We offer competitive Paid Time Off and flexible leave policies, including paid health days, to help you take care of yourself and your family members.
All roles are eligible to participate in the Fortinet equity program. Bonus eligibility is reviewed at time of hire and annually at the Company’s discretion.