Website HCL Technologies
Mandatory skill: AirWatch MDM
Job Location : Remote from anywhere in Canada but work in PST timezone
About the Role:
In this role, you will be engaged as a SME on many key projects and initiatives, partnering closely across product engineering and tech services.
You will be responsible for multiple device fleets across the organization and the platforms that we build with heart.
What You’ll Do
• Manage, administrate, and help scale our global fleet of MDM connected devices macOS, Windows, ChromeOS, and Mobile devices.
• Package applications and tools for distribution across the environment.
• Work closely with the Service Desk organization to clarify and provide guidance for CPE policies and procedures.
• Provide engineering support and troubleshooting support for escalated service requests.
• Administer client endpoint configuration and security compliance standards using tools such as Chef, Workspace ONE (Airwatch) MDM, AutoPilot/Beyond Corp, Intune MDM, Azure-AD and Munki.
• Create and update documentation for Client Platform Engineering processes and procedures
• Design detailed monitoring and reporting dashboards for the fleet and related infrastructure.
• Ensure device compliance by monitoring device dashboards, metrics, and logs, and remediating non-compliant devices.
• Help architect, build and support a robust testing and QA infrastructure program
• Continuously challenge the status quo, and push the envelope with solutions that will make our users more efficient and effective.
Identify and remove friction wherever it exists, and bring delight to our users.
• Partner with other IT teams to create a great experience for our users.
• 3+ year experience managing macOS or Windows devices at enterprise scale.
• Familiarity with configuration management software: Chef, Salt, Puppet, Ansible, SCCM, etc.
• Experience with MDM software: WorkspaceONE, JAMF, MobileIron, Intune, or similar.
• Expertise with at least one software development language including Powershell, Ruby, Bash, Python, Go, Swift, etc.
• Familiarity with data structure syntax languages such as JSON or YAML
• Familiarity with REST APIs, using tools like Postman or GraphAPI
• Strong experience managing client operating systems with a configuration-as-code first approach.
• Customer-focused with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Passion for automating processes and making business functions more efficient.
• Experience managing client operating systems with any combination of MDM and code-based configuration management, specifically MDM Policy and Chef.
• Comfortable deploying and scaling open-source client platform tools: osquery, Munki, Gorilla, InstallApplications, Nudge, UMAD, etc.
• Exposure to Automated Device Enrollment programs such as ABM / DEP, Android Zero touch, or Windows AutoPilot.
• Experienced in collecting and reporting KPIs and metrics including patch management, performance, and evaluation of the user experience.
CAD 85K – 105K per annum