Website Mountain View Printing and Graphics Ltd
- We are a print shop in Calgary with broad capabilities and excellent marketing
- We are looking for an addition to our experienced Sales Team to help continue our record growth
- We offer marketing, sales and training support and mentorship – your success is our success
- Compensation includes a healthy base salary with no cap on commissions, and a generous expense account
- As a commissioned sales professional, we are leaning on you to build a new book of business, nurture customer relationships, and as a steward of our reputation, to do so in a reliable and consistent manner
About Mountain View Printing
Our Sales Team took us to a record year for print sales in 2022. We’re still growing and we’re looking to invest in a superstar to join the team so we can reach a whole other level. We know we can’t do this without a formidable team.
We already have some of the best professionals in the business working in our prepress and production departments. We’re now looking for you to help us challenge the team and find the new opportunities we know that are out there.
Mountain View Printing has been established in Calgary, Alberta for 38 years. It has been quite a ride. We’ve made it through all the peaks and valleys, and most recently our relentless attitude helped us grow over the two most challenging years for small businesses in Canada.
We have over 600 years of combined print experience in-house and an exceptional 5 star Google rating that you’ll be able to lean on. We continue to expand beyond Calgary, seeking new accounts across Alberta and Western Canada. You’ll be growing and reaching new heights with us, fully supported.
Our offer to you:
You would be joining a team that’s always willing to help. They care about each other and they care about our customers. We’re a highly collaborative environment, where the owners are not afraid of rolling up their sleeves, and you’ll have an army of experienced professionals behind you.
There’s a strong sense of craftsmanship and pride in what we do, tirelessly turning out the highest quality we can. We’re also relentless and we own getting the job done and getting it done properly. Above all, we’re fair and we live by our core value: respect. That’s what you can expect here.
We will support you and your growth by:
- Ongoing high-level sales training and development, individual coaching
- Mentorship and partnering with experienced owners and fellow sales team members to help win new accounts
- Technical training on print equipment and technology so you’re fully informed
- Providing case studies, applications and industry awareness so you have tools and knowledge at hand
We stand out because:
- You’ll have an incredible opportunity to sell a wide range of print, promo and packaging services in one place
- You’ll have unlimited commissioned earning potential with no limits, no ceiling
- You’ll be representing leading-edge digital print technologies and in-house capacity for print and packaging (we’ve invested in some of the best new equipment there is)
- Base salary to get you started on solid ground
- Performance bonuses and incentives
- Expense account for engaging with your customers
- Car allowance, cell phone and laptop provided
- Travel allowance to develop accounts outside of Calgary
- Business development allowance for trade shows and networking events
We’ll be straight because we know what we’re looking for and we won’t waste your time. We’re looking for a fit with our culture and the way we care and serve people. You’re a fit if:
- You’re friendly and genuinely interested in people’s lives
- You’re honest and open, and willing to ask for help when needed
- You’re action-oriented and fearless about engaging with the market
- You’re not just representing services, you have a business development mindset
- You’re driven to be better and will seek out ways to improve your skills
- Consistent performer with success meeting high target sales goals
- Experience with major accounts that have multi-faceted requirements and more demanding customers that have diverse needs for their print program
- Capacity to handle multiple data points, manage accurate information, and juggle lots of balls at one time
- Drive a new book of business, sales, and provide excellent customer care
- Develop a deep understanding of our capabilities and work within them
- Follow-through on projects after sales and before delivery of product
- Engage with customers and build lasting relationships
- Solving your customer’s problems in a personable and personalized manner
How to apply:
- Please send us your resume with a complete list of qualifications
- Please be prepared to provide 3 professional references with names, telephone numbers and email addresses so that we can reach out to them
In your Cover Letter, we would like to see you touch on the following points:
- What was your most terrifying sales experience to date and how did you handle it?
- What’s your secret sales superhero strength (the one you’re most proud of)?
- Who was your most valuable mentor in the area of sales or business development and why?
- What do you or did you dislike the most about your last position in sales?
- What’s your plan for developing your own skills and abilities to continuously improve?
Everything you send us will be kept in confidence.
We will be in touch with you whether you are a successful candidate or not because we respect your time and interest.