Website Insight Global
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Product Management/Jr. Project Management
- Experience in any combination of the following domains:
- Supply chain, Trade, Customs, Compliance, Logistics, Working with Carriers, Retail and/ or Ecommerce
- Strong ability to build process flows
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Proficient with MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Access experience
- Experience with SQL
- Strong communications skills with other internal team members, including ability to build relationships with key business partner and other stakeholders
- Ability to work and deliver in changing environments, under limited guidance while adhering to specified deadlines and budgets; Well organized and structured
Day to Day:
The Product Analyst, Fulfillment Systems will deliver tangible growth products to the company in every stage of our product life cycle, through the relentless pursuit of great software experiences while considering operating advantage and positive community impact. The systems are primarily packaged software but require a high degree of configuration and/or customization to meet business partner’s needs, and therefore require collaboration in the full ideation and development of our capabilities in the Inbound Logistics, Distribution Operations, Engineering, Trade, and Outbound Logistics space. Work with product fulfillment systems counterparts, project leaders, and operational leaders to understand upcoming capabilities and help to scope out the customer experience. Collaborate with dependent product teams to ensure that the end-to-end implementation journey is thorough and thoughtful. Support in writing robust requirements, prioritize the backlog, and work closely with the engineering teams to deliver and test quality software. You will be responsible for documentation of product needs, user needs, pain points, user impact, and desired outcomes for features clearly and succinctly to different audiences and cross-functional partners to deliver solutions that enable the Fulfillment roadmap. You will communicate dependencies with other strategic initiative, uses the product roadmap to analyze the scope of work across the fulfillment teams and supports with impact analysis. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Supports to document, drive user stories and acceptance criteria to completion across functions based on MVP alignment
- Supports in business and functional requirements gathering and translates requirements into a project requirements, plans and charters
- Supports the Product intake process through qualitative and quantitative analysis and assists in project go-lives by supporting with operational and system impact analysis
- Develops specialized knowledge of industry trends and standards to introduce the continual process, tool, and methodology improvements
- Partners with the Product Manager(s) to support in the delivery of defined business capabilities and value within the project scope
- Coordinates the product intake process to administer, document and evaluate new requests to be properly prioritized into product backlog
- Advises product intake requests by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data to provide meaningful insights to new requests
- Coordinates with product management team to provide status reports and Steering Committee updates for the product roadmap
- Administers and supports tools utilized by product management team including toolkits, trackers and roadmaps
$50/hr to $55/hr.
Exact compensation may vary based on several factors, including skills, experience, and education.
Benefit packages for this role will start on the 31st day of employment and include medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and AD&D. Employees will also have access to a registered retirement savings account with employer matching. Employees in this role are also entitled to sick leave and/or other paid time off as provided by applicable law.