Website OnX Enterprise Solutions
Quality Analyst responsibilities include:
- Identity Access Management
- Testing products, systems, and software to guarantee they are defect-free and fulfill the quality standards of an organization.
- Developing and executing test plans to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implementing and monitoring test scripts to assess functionality, reliability, performance and quality of the service or product.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process.
- Recommend, implement and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that quality assurance standards are achieved
- Compile and analyze statistical data
- Ensure that user expectations are met during the testing process
- Draft quality assurance policies and procedures
- Investigate customer complaints and product issues
- Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Quality Analyst or similar role
- Experience in quality inspection, auditing and testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Analyst