Requisition #: 13578
When visionary companies need to know how their world-changing ideas will perform, they close the gap between design and reality with Ansys simulation. For more than 50 years, Ansys software has enabled innovators across industries to push boundaries by using the predictive power of simulation. From sustainable transportation to advanced semiconductors, from satellite systems to life-saving medical devices, the next great leaps in human advancement will be powered by Ansys.
Take a leap of certainty with Ansys.
The R&D Verification Engineer II joins the EBU to conduct software testing EDT Mechanical. This role assesses how well the product meets customer needs both in terms of functionality and usability and ensures that product requirements and quality standards are satisfied. The role works closely with other members of the product R&D teams and communicates with technical specialists on product issues.
- Specify and write test cases, creates, modify and update existing tests, write and maintain test scripts
- Perform functional, application, regression and performance testing in manual and/or automated test environments and investigate possible causes of problems
- Create test plans, participate in defect management and testing metrics
- Apply standard techniques and procedures and comply with the company’s overall development and testing processes
- Work in a variety of computing environments, such as Windows, Linux, Virtual Machines, Compute Clusters, Cloud, etc.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electrical Engineering or related field with 2 years of experience, or MS degree with no experience
- Technical knowledge and experience with thermal analysis and structural analysis
- Technical knowledge and experience with Ansys product portfolio, especially Ansys Electronics Desktop and Ansys Workbench
- Familiar with Ansys products, such as Ansys Mechanical, Maxwell, and Icepak or Fluent is a plus
- Experience in a large-scale commercial software testing and verification environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems
At Ansys, we know that changing the world takes vision, skill, and each other. We fuel new ideas, build relationships, and help each other realize our greatest potential in the knowledge that every day is an opportunity to observe, teach, inspire, and be inspired. Together as One Ansys, we are powering innovation that drives human advancement.
- Amaze with innovative products and solutions
- Make our customers incredibly successful
- Act with integrity
- Ensure employees thrive and shareholders prosper
- Adaptability: Be open, welcome what’s next
- Courage: Be courageous, move forward passionately
- Generosity: Be generous, share, listen, serve
- Authenticity: Be you, make us stronger
- We commit to audacious goals
- We work seamlessly as a team
- We demonstrate mastery
- We deliver outstanding results
OUR ONE ANSYS CULTURE HAS INCLUSION AT ITS CORE
We believe diverse thinking leads to better outcomes. We are committed to creating and nurturing a workplace that fuels this by welcoming people, no matter their background, identity, or experience, to a workplace where they are valued and where diversity, inclusion, equity, and belonging thrive.
TAKE A LEAP OF CERTAINTY IN YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in working with well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head on. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at a lower cost.
At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery, and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can, and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy, and ethics.
CREATING A PLACE WE’RE PROUD TO BE
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following more recent awards, although our list goes on: America’s Most Loved Workplaces, Gold Stevie Award Winner, America’s Most Responsible Companies, Fast Company World Changing Ideas, Great Place to Work Certified (China, Greece, France, India, Japan, Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, U.K.).
For more information, please visit us at
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.