ABOUT THE COMPANY:
DwyerOmega is a globally trusted leader in manufacturing innovative instrumentation solutions for the Process Measurement, Automation, Control and HVAC markets. With strong brand recognition and high levels of customer loyalty, DwyerOmega has an unmatched reputation for providing customized solutions that meet and exceed customer needs. Our team of engineering experts help our customers select technical, and often configured, product solutions for their unique applications.
The company offers over 300,000 state-of-the-art products for process measurement and control of temperature, humidity, pressure, strain, force, flow, level, pH, conductivity, and indoor air quality, and is a recognized global leader in the digital marketing of technical products. The products that we manufacture are used to control and drive process efficiency, creating safe and sustainable environments.
At DwyerOmega, we enable our customers to improve the world – one measurement at a time. We achieve this through our unwavering commitment to technology, customer service, and overall continuous improvement. Every day, we strive to cultivate a culture of ingenuity, empowerment, accountability, adaptability, and speed.
The company’s corporate headquarters are based in Michigan City, Indiana, and Norwalk, CT with manufacturing locations and sales offices located throughout the world.
The Regional Sales Manager reports to our National Sales Manager and is responsible for calling on customers in the Western Canada to demonstrate technical and commercial advantages of Dwyer Instruments & Omega Engineering.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Make direct calls to major OEM customers and large key accounts.
- Make direct calls with Distribution partners and their sales team.
- Report on acceptance of Dwyer productions in the field; recommend modifications to old products and development of new products based on field observation.
- Communicate on status of competition encounter (technical and price performance)
- Demonstrate consistent urgency to accomplish organizational objectives both internally and externally.
- Advice National Sales Manager on general business conditions in his/her Region with specific comments on additions or deletions to the number of key accounts, market trends, etc.
- Establish and monitor objectives for region and territory to achieve product qualifier goals.
- Provide and review annual revenue forecast and expense budget for region.
- Demonstrate on-time reporting, calling on decision makers, weekly call schedules, proper follow up, and lead generation for the Company.
- Perform product presentations targeted to groups consistent with Company market strategies.
- Collaborate with National Sales Manager to assign performance goals for sales representatives and distributors; make joint sales calls periodically to assess performance and progress.
- Develop solutions for issues that may cause problem or constraints among internal and external customers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- 5-7 years of outside field sales experience
- Must have a good sense of Business acumen
- Must possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Understanding of Dwyer and Omega products and their applications along with the ability to convey that understand to others.