Website Neo Financial
Come Build a Better Financial Future for all Canadians
At Neo, we’re building a more rewarding financial experience for all Canadians.
Life at a rapidly expanding tech startup is demanding, exhilarating, and not for everyone.
From world-class creative minds to brilliant engineers, it’s high-performing people that make Neo a workplace with passion and purpose.
Since being founded in 2019, Neo has built incredible traction and is one of the fastest growing fintechs in Canada.
- LinkedIn’s Top Startup in Canada for 2022 and 2023
- Top-ranked mobile apps and credit cards
- Canada’s top-rated credit card
- Team of 700+ people
- 1M+ customers in 3 years
- 11K+ retail partners
High Performance at Neo
We recruit, hire, and build our company culture around these attributes:
Teamwork: We trust, respect, encourage, and show up for each other — through good times and hard. We’re on this mission not just for ourselves, but also for the people we work with — and ultimately, for our customers.
Ownership: We all have a stake in Neo’s success — so we go out of our way to do what needs to get done. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver on our commitments — to our customers, to our partners, and to our team. When we fall short, we find a way to do better in the future.
Professional Integrity: We’re asking millions of Canadians to trust us with their hard-earned money — so we hold ourselves (and each other) to the highest standards of integrity.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce
- Handle administrative functions including account maintenance, reports, dashboards, workflows and other tasks
- Manage and optimize 3rd party integrations, i.e. e-signature, VOIP, SMS, Doc Gen, etc…
- Follow and help establish best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Assist in training of new users, drive adoption, ensure user satisfaction and grow the Salesforce skill set across the organization
- Maintain a holistic view of all business processes and users in the system to understand cross functional impacts with regard to configuration/development, process, workflow and reporting.
- Work closely with end-user leadership to define and document development requirements
- Contribute with technical expertise on business projects and create solutions to meet challenges
- Provide insights to help balance and grow the team to meet current and future demands
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in similar role within Salesforce
- Experience with technical implementations including configuration, day-to-day operations and maintenance of Salesforce.
- Strong understanding of the platform, specifically in Lightning Experience, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, validation rules, flows, workflows & process builder, lightning record pages and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience with both sales and service cloud functionality
- Experience with installing new Salesforce releases
- Salesforce knowledge base experience, developing communities & portals
- Significant experience implementing and administering Salesforce Marketplace app add-ons such CPQ, e-signature, VOIP and productivity software
- Apex triggers, apex classes with relevant testing experience is a nice-to-have
- Ability to maintain laser focus on delivery, balancing effort to value
- Ability & desire to understand business requirements and convert them into technical solutions
- Strong problem solving skills and a constant drive to improve
- Ability to handle a full workload while in a fast paced environment with conflicting demands and tight deadlines
- Intrinsically motivated and able to work independently effectively
What will help you to succeed
- Experience with planning and building in a new Salesforce instance and/or a focus on configuring/developing vs maintaining an already existing instance
- Experience working in the tech, financial or fintech industry
- Experience in sales, customer support, or sales operations
- Experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment
- Experience with compliance regulations
Working at Neo
Joining Neo means betting on yourself and discovering your full potential. As individuals and as a team, we continually challenge ourselves and each other to do our best work. We’re making change happen at a rapid pace — providing endless opportunities to sharpen your skills, expand your knowledge, and find new solutions to complex problems. That means rapid career progression and constant learning opportunities.
The people who thrive at Neo are resourceful, relentless, and want to win. We hold ourselves to high standards, because we’re on a mission that matters — to transform financial services for the better. If that’s what you’re looking for, read on.
We trust, respect, and show up for each other. That means truthful conversations, frequent feedback, and working with people who push you to be your best. We’re evolving quickly as an organization, we work together in person, and the pace of progress isn’t for everyone. That’s why we’re looking for change-makers who love a challenge — who would rather blaze a trail through uncertainty than travel a well-paved road.
Our team members earn meaningful equity in the company through stock options — so Neo’s growth benefits everyone who helps make it happen. That also means taking on more responsibility than you may have had at your last job. We don’t get hung up on job titles or hierarchy — we’re focused on doing what it takes to accomplish our mission.
Check out these videos from our employees to learn more about Working at Neo.
Apply with Us
We believe in equal opportunity, and are committed to creating an inclusive climate where everyone can thrive. Customers trust us with their finances, so successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and a credit check.