At Mark’s, we inspire and enable Canadians to live their life with passion, conviction, and authenticity. Everything we offer, from industrial and casual apparel, footwear, and accessories, is well made, built to last, infused with utility, and uniquely Mark’s.
As a Seasonal Associate, you’ll create great experiences by engaging with customers to offer assistance and ensure they find what they are looking for quickly and easily. This is a highly dynamic position! You will rotate between the frontline, cashier, and our customer service teams.
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- You will help our frontline and cashier teams
- Participate in general store upkeep including restocking, seasonal changeover, inventory, pricing and signing
- Handle cash & credit transactions
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, enthusiastic and a drive to succeed
- Previous cash handling experience is an asset
- High school education or current enrollment in high school
We are offering a competitive comp package that includes training and development, flexible work hours, benefits, product discounts, and much more!
Job Location Requirements
Mark’s is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees – their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, if you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience.
To apply for this job please visit www.canadiantirecareers.com.