- 40001 Langley Distribution Centre
- time type
- Part time
- posted on
- Posted Today
- job requisition id
You’ll love it here! We are hiring immediately for a product tester. As a product tester, you will be part of a collaborative team that works together testing returned products and getting them ready to resell.
You must be available to work a minimum of 32 to 40 hours a week. Day shifts available from Monday to Saturday.
As a product tester, you will:
- Test returned electronics products and get them ready to resell
- Work with material handling equipment, moving products from one department to another
- Clean and package products
- Collaborate with different teams to ensure a friendly and safe working environment
What are we looking for:
- An interest and aptitude in how electronics work – you love taking things apart or putting them back together
- Get ready to get your hands dirty working with the latest and the greatest tech
- Comfortable handling a wide variety of consumer electronics products right from a smartwatch to giant TV
- Excellent organizational, multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, analytical and collaboration skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without any limitations
- Comfortable working with MS Office applications
- Experience in quality control testing will be considered as an asset
- Grade 12 education or equivalent experience is desired, although a combination of relevant education, training, and experience in electronics will be considered
Why you’ll love it here:
- Shift premiums for weekend shifts
- Employee discounts on awesome tech
- An inclusive, fun, and supportive team who you will quickly call friends
- We prioritize a safe working environment
Join our amazing team!
We are looking for people just like you.
About Best Buy
As Canada’s destination for the coolest tech, Best Buy offers one of the best work environments in the country! Annually recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, our culture is one of inclusion and recognition. Our Service center is designed to test, refurbish, and certify products to resell to our customers. You can expect lots of boxes, steel-toed shoes, bright safety vests, testing and working with a wide variety of consumer electronics products. Your efforts will contribute to making amazing customer moments across Canada!
19890 – 92A Avenue, Langley, BC V1M 3A9
To apply for this job please visit bestbuycanada.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.