Highspot helps sales teams improve customer conversations and achieve their revenue goals. From content optimization and performance analytics to in-context training, guided selling, and more, the Highspot platform delivers enterprise-ready features in a modern design that sales reps and marketers love. Using Highspot, marketing leaders have deep insights and analytics into the performance and influenced revenue of content, campaigns, and marketing assets. What makes the solution special.
It’s loved by sales reps globally, and is the 1 rated sales enablement platform on G2 Crowd. We are committed to diversity as both a moral and business imperative. About the Role In this role, you will join the Product Management team reporting to the Sr. Director of Product Management in the Platform Pillar focused on accessibility.
The Product Management function at Highspot is an integral part of the company. You will be jumping into many projects and features and will be very hands-on. You will be working very closely with a senior engineering team and experienced design partners. Over time, you will have the opportunity to help shape and grow not just the product, but also the team.
This Sr. Product Manager role has a significant area of ownership within the product portfolio and works with a feature crew of engineers and designers to identify, define, validate, and ship features. The Platform Pillar is responsible for creating the glue that brings everything together including identity and access management, administration, core UX, devices, partner platform and marketplace, 3rd party extensibility, and common services used across all products. You will be working closely with customers and collaborating broadly across the team to enhance and scale these capabilities.
Our ideal candidate is someone who enjoys understanding a broad set of customer requirements, digging into technical constraints, and using their expertise to deliver an elegantly simple customer experience. This person will benefit from being a skilled communicator, who can drive enterprise-level customer conversations, collaborate effectively with other disciplines, and land proposals with stakeholders. What Youll Do • You will own the vision, strategy, and roadmap for accessibility initiatives at Highspot. • You will work with customers and stakeholders to define a roadmap, customer problems, requirements, and your product backlog, then manage features through the development process from discovery to general availability.
• You will become an expert on our software, customer, and our market, as well as be able to identify, prioritize and execute both tactical and strategic projects. • You will work cross-functionally with other teams such as executives, product marketing, and customer success, and make sure their objectives are met, opinions are considered, and plans communicated. • You will collect and analyze customer, stakeholder, and team feedback to shape requirements, features, and end products. You will dig deep into customer and usage data to identify opportunities and evaluate the success of our efforts.
• You will work closely with industry experts to understand industry direction and trends and identify opportunities for R&D that can set us apart from the competition. Your Background • You have been building software products for some time and have 5 years of experience shipping products as a PM in an agile / scrum/kanban environment. • You are a strong advocate for customers with permanent and temporary disabilities and champion inclusive design. • You keep a pulse on accessibility news and trends and can craft accessibility guidelines, resources, and educational programs for designers, engineers, and product managers to raise awareness and drive contributions.
• You are experienced at taking ideas and ambiguous data, defining the right outcome, and then mapping the right roadmap/backlog to get there. • You are able to consider and balance the many different data points and opinions about your area of ownership. • You can communicate and articulate the strategy and roadmap to execs, team members, and customers. • This is a technical role, you will be able to work directly with senior engineers and instinctively understand technical concepts and trade-offs.
• You are able to comfortably handle many concurrent projects and to-do’s, and instinctively re-prioritize often without needing guidance. Highspot is in a high growth stage and you will be comfortable with the level of ambiguity and workload that entails. • You have the ability to roll up your sleeves and pick up work outside of your role definition when you need to. • You have worked with engineering teams as a product owner and have demonstrable experience leading cross-functional teams to ship high-quality products.
• You are a strong communicator and can lead teams through difficult decisions. • You have strong data skills in quantitative analytics and qualitative user research. Desired Qualifications • You have experience working in a high-ambiguity environment. • You have experience defining a strategic roadmap, leveraging multiple inputs such as user research, customer data, and company initiatives.
• You have experience in enterprise-grade B2B SaaS and understand the needs of enterprise customers and the mechanics of a SaaS business. • You have past experience working in a sales or marketing-related role, or managing products for sales and marketing teams. • You have a technical degree or equivalent work experience. Benefits Section • Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, and life benefits • Group Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and matching employer contributions (DPSP) with immediate vesting • 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation • Generous Holiday Schedule 5 Days for Annual Holiday Week • Quarterly Recharge Fridays (paid days off for mental health recharge) • Flexible work schedules • Professional development opportunities through BetterUp and LinkedIn Learning • Discounted ClassPass membership • Access to Coaches and Therapists through Modern Health • 2 Volunteer days per year
To apply, please visit the following URL:https://www.adzuna.ca/land/ad/3872328512?se=VBfE1LTF7RGsRF0yFZnQ1Q&utm_medium=api&utm_source=87f40606&v=E9AA0CCDC075417A3E64225A04716ECCF1CAD1D1→