Website United City Yachts
We are seeking a Yacht Broker for our Yacht Brokerage firm that has previous experience working in Yacht Sales or a related industry (automotive sales, recreation vehicle sales, real estate sales etc.…) This is an independent contractor position. Expectation of minimum $100,000 per year (80% of our brokers hit this target in 2022, with top earners bringing in over $200,000)
For many, their lifestyle and their career are totally separate. As a Yacht Broker with United City Yachts, you can turn your passion for sales, people, and freedom on the water into your career. While some home office work is required, much of the time is spent outdoors, walking the docks of marinas and yacht clubs, aboard boats, interacting with other people who are passionate about the yachting lifestyle.
United City Yachts with full staff has eleven brokers, a full staff of admin, and managers to assist our brokers. We pride ourselves on being an inclusive and cooperative company; Each broker has a designated and protected territory, we are able to share best practices and strategies without fear of having to ever “compete” with each other.
We are looking for someone who is an energetic self-starter who is looking to grow with our business and be a key member of our team in one of our open territories. Though we expect a Yacht Broker to cold call and generate leads, our business invests heavily in online marketing and will provide you tools and resources to help you in generating sales.
United City Yachts is Canada’s largest brokerage firm which includes both buying and selling of pre-owned Yachts in Canada. We are in growth mode and are expanding our reach across Canada.
We have accomplished our position in the industry by promoting the yachting lifestyle to our buyers and sellers, through innovative marketing, and excellent client care. Our business owners are self-made entrepreneurs who are interested in hiring individuals who share the same values.
_*YOU MUST RESIDE WITHIN 45 MINUTES OF THE TERRITORY YOU ARE APPLYING FOR*_
Independent Contract Sales Role
Reports to Sales Manager
· Responsible for generating and managing client listings in their territory.
· Responsible for input and management of required sales information into our Customer Relationship Management system.
· Responsible for ongoing and after sales client care.
· Responsible for managing the entire sales process for those listings that turn into a sale. Works with Yacht Brokers, Agents and other team members in the company
· Participation in sales meetings and sales reporting on a weekly basis.
_*Listing and Selling Boats*_
· Will be required to cold call and network to build new listings in the territory.
· Responsible for managing client expectations and helping in setting the price.
· Required to complete listing agreements.
· Responsible for collecting the vessel details, so boat ad content can be created by our marketing staff.
· Required to communicate and answer questions for all listing leads.
· Co-ordinate with our marketing staff to make sure the boat is listed on all our websites and
· Responsible for the showing of boats.
· Required to manage the client’s expectations and work with them on price adjustments.
· Specialize in answering “specific” buyer leads.
· Required to work with Office Manager on all boat offers and purchasing process along with making sure all sales documents are completed.
· Responsible for managing the entire sales process including haul outs, surveys and sea tests.
· Responsible for the closing of the sale and the handling of funds and escrow.
· Responsible for making sure all the closing documents are completed on the sale.
_*Client Care and Administration*_
· Required to manage ongoing client care.
· Responsible for monthly reporting and attendance at sales meetings.
· Responsible for participation in events.
· Responsible for sending update newsletters to clients on performance data.
· Responsible for after sales client care.
*Education and Experience Requirements:*
· College or University degree an asset
· Experience working in Yacht sales or related industry with expertise with boats
· Minimum of 5 years’ sales experience
· Experience working with a CRM system in a service driven business
· Proficiency and experience with computers and mobile devices and working with software applications
· Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office or Google G-Suite.
*Skills & Knowledge Requirements:*
· Exceptional Customer Service Skills as this is a service driven business
· Highly experienced and well versed in Internet search literacy, cloud based platforms, social media platforms and mobile applications
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Positive attitude and team player
· Attention to detail
· Boating experience an asset
*Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:*
· Must possess a valid driver’s license.
· Required to show boats in winter – climb ladders, board vessels.
· Must be willing to work overtime, weekends, weekdays, holidays, and evenings to accommodate client schedules and meet deadlines
· Time requirements fluctuate with the boating season in your territory (during the season expect long hours. Off season allows for vacation/family/personal time)
*APPLY IN CONFIDENCE*
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
THIS IS A 100% COMISSIONS PAID POSITION
*ONLY APPLICATANTS WHO COMPLETE THE SCREENING QUESTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED*
Job Type: Full-time
* Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
* Commission pay
* What city do you currently reside in?
* List the CRMs you have worked with?
* Tell us about your most successful deal
* Tell us about your experience with boats
* Tell us about your experience with cold calling
* What is your ideal compensation package
* Drivers Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road%18756106% %%sales%%